- The FCC must act now to unlock the 500 MHz of existing terrestrial licenses in the 12 GHz band to successfully ensure America’s edge over China in the race to 5G. U.S. national security and economic interests depend upon it.1
- The FCC must eliminate barriers to meeting the full potential of 12 GHz by aligning federal regulations with today’s realities to empower an ecosystem where mid-band spectrum drives innovation, new technologies, and next-generation connectivity for American businesses.
- The FCC should promote competition in mobile and satellite broadband through the expansion of 12 GHz, delivering more choices and lower costs for consumers at every corner of the nation.
- The FCC can and should expand the use of the band while protecting existing users.
- The 12 GHz band offers the FCC opportunities to expand opportunistic uses of valuable spectrum critical to advancing 5G.